Duration: 12h 54m | .MP4 | 720p | Language: English
Learn OQL (Object Query Language) Module, Inheritance, New PDF Generation Module, Published Rest Services & more…
What you’ll learn
– Students will learn Advanced Inheritance Concepts.
– Students will learn How to Integrate Mendix apps with External Systems.
– Students will learn OQL Module. (Object Query Language)
– Students will learn PDF Document Generation Module.
– Students will learn Published Rest Services in all details.
Intermediate Mendix Knowledge
Mendix is a huge low-code platform, and the best in low-code development. It provides and utilizes tools to build, test, and deploy applications in same platform. Mendix has been building out the platform so that businesses can go live sooner and attain success faster. In addition to that on 1 October 2018, Mendix was acquired by Siemens, the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe.
In this course you will build and learn;
– Modularization Concepts
– Advanced Inheritance Concepts
– Advanced Domain Model Skills
– Object Query Language For Reporting
– New Pixel Perfect PDF Generation Module
– Published Rest Services including Basic Authentication
– Published Rest Services including Custom Authentication
– Connected Components Patterns
– Advanced Security Concepts
– Entity Access Rules
– Polymorphism and Microflows
This is a 13 hours course to teach you to give more deep insight about Mendix development.
Mendix is a high productivity app platform that enables you to build and continuously improve mobile and web applications at scale. The Mendix Platform is designed to accelerate enterprise app delivery across your entire application development lifecycle, from ideation to deployment and operations.
Mendix enables you to implement both Agile and DevOps best practices. It even goes beyond that by involving business stakeholders in the actual development of the applications.
Who this course is for: